Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Wedding Warriors

Not sure if anyone has even found this little blog, floating about in the eternal space continuum of the internets.  Regardless, here are some pictures from one of the craziest/most fun/memorable weekends of my life: my best friend Lanny's wedding.  Fun, fun, fun!  It was this past September, and I got to see old friends, eat cake, dance, and have a grand ole' time in Tennersee. Oh and I was a bridesmaid too!  Twas fun, twas fun.
View from the plane of TN

Note the ice cream vending machine in my hotel.  Genius!


Folks dining at the wedding!  This is pre-Nikon phase, so no successful low-light photos for moi.

Oh, and little did I know until tonight that this photo is on the venue's website, and I'm on there acting like a turd:
I'm proud of it.  And honestly, props to the venue for posting this goofy ass picture.


Their venue was gorgeous.  I didn't take these:
The last one is my favorite - reminds me of something out of a Wes Anderson film.

Also, my birthday happened recently.  Some of that will be appearing soon... 

No comments:

Post a Comment