Monday, February 25, 2013

Ian's First Birthday

Last year my dear friend called me on February 12th to tell me that our godson had arrived in the world, and I couldn't have been happier!  Of course, we had chosen to go out of town for three days thinking he'd wait for us to get back, little bugger... :)  We made sure we were here for his birthday this year.  He's grown up faster than I ever thought he would, and before I knew it his first birthday had arrived.  The place looked so darn cute with Pooh Bear and streamers!

Our friends made a gorgeous little cake for him, along with adorable honey cupcakes for everyone to enjoy.  I need to take notes on how they made these.  They were so creative and very tasty!    





On a side note, my friend could not have married a better man this past November.  They make an awesome couple and are turning out to be amazing parents.  I can only hope to have such a happy kid one day.  I don't feel like I'll ever be ready for it, but I'll be calling them for advice when I'm there!




                           



Oh, and I totally want to destroy my birthday cake with my bare hands this year.




 All the kids had fun, even the ones my age...













Love you guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment